Healthy Me! Mental Health Series Pack
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Paulsen, Michael
- Value Pack contains one copy of each of the 10 Healthy Me! Mental Health readers. Save 10% off retail price!
- Class Pack contains five copies of each of the 10 Healthy Me! Mental Health readers. Save 20% off retail price!
The Healthy Me! Series incorporates the following Australian Curriculum HPE content:
- ACPPS001: Identifying things they are good at and describing how these have changed over time.
- ACPPS003: Identify people and demonstrate protective behaviours and other actions that help keep themselves safe and healthy.
- ACPPS005: Identify and describe emotional responses people may experience in different situations.
- ACPPS006: Identify actions that promote health, safety and wellbeing.
ACPPS015: Describe their own strengths and achievements and those of others, and identify how these contribute to personal identities.
- ACPPS016: Describe physical and social changes that occur as children grow older and discuss how family and community acknowledge these.
- ACPPS018: Recognise situations and opportunities to promote health, safety and wellbeing.
- ACPPS020: Identify and practise emotional responses that account for own and others' feelings.
- ACPPS021: Examine health messages and how they relate to health decisions and behaviours.
- ACPPS024: Recognise similarities and differences in individuals and groups, and explore how these are celebrated and respected.
- ACPPS033: Examine how success, challenge and failure strengthen personal identities.
ACPPS035: Describe and apply strategies that can be used in situations that make them feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
- ACPPS036: Identify and practise strategies to promote health, safety and wellbeing.
- ACPPS038: Investigate how emotional responses vary in depth and strength.
- Format: Pack
- Series: Healthy Me! Readers
- Publication Date: 7/05/2016
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Literacy, Physical Education
- Audience: Primary
- Reading Recovery: Level 08, Level 13, Level 16, Level 19, Level 20, Level 28
- Curriculum: Australian