SKU / ISBN:
Author: Pfeiffer, Richard
This comprehensive Anxiety/Panic Workbook is part of the Real Solutions workbook series by Richard Pfeiffer. The workbook is comprehensive and represents one session per week over a 12-week course. The successful outcome of this course will require a commitment in advance to set aside time for the entire 12 sessions of the workbook. The workbook is on two levels - identification and development of skills to deal with the problems.
The Anxiety/Panic Workbook is more than identifying the issues, it is also a workbook to develop skills, and each new skill relies to some extent on what has previously been learned, you will need to do the sessions in sequence. It is best to do one session per week, however, you may complete the sessions at a faster pace without significant consequences. Completion of this workbook will pay off in many ways.
The sessions deal with, but are not limited to:
- Three Modes of Communicating and Six Problematic Social Scenes
- Learning to Identify Behaviour as Assertive, Passive, Aggressive
- Shame and the Self-centred Universe
- Shame and the Fear of Abandonment - "I Will Be Whatever You Want Me to Be"
- The Tendency to Humiliate others
- Compulsive/Addictive Behaviours
This popular title has helped thousands of people worldwide develop understanding and coping strategies and skills to deal with this common social problem. The workbook has been extensively used in Australian high schools and TAFE Colleges.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 100
- Series: Real Solutions Workbooks
- Series Number: 1
- Publication Date: 27/04/2004
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Business Studies
- Audience: Secondary