Biological and Environmental Sciences Puzztivity
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Dent, Kerry
Puzztivities provides teachers with a valuable set of puzzles, activities and extensions covering a vast array of topics for secondary physical science that will challenge and stimulate the students.
Puzztivities may be used by the teacher in a variety of ways, including instant lessons, introductions to, or revisions of, topics, extensions or confidence boosters. Whichever way the teacher incorporates them into their teaching strategies, they will provide a valuable ready resource that will enhance the scientific reasoning and methodical skills in their students while they have fun!
Topics covered in Biological and Environmental Sciences Puzzitivity include:
- Classification of Living Things
- Our Bodies
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Science and Technology
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity
- Environmental Impact of Humans
- Environmental Management and Planning
- The Ethics of Science
These workbooks have very quickly become best sellers!
- Format: Photocopiable Masters
- Series: Puzztivitiy
- Publication Date: 01/09/2002
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Subject: Science
- Audience: Secondary