Food and Health (PowerPoint CD-ROM)
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Fraser, Pauline
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
These informative PowerPoint CD-ROMs can be used on all interactive whiteboards, smart boards and computers.
- Why is nutrition so important?
- The human life cycle
- A balanced diet
- Australian dietary guidelines for adults
- Children and adolescence
- A well-balanced diet
- Our body and energy
- A picture of good health
- Factors affecting energy needs
- Meal planning
- Classes of fruit
- Classes of vegetables
- Fish and vegetarians
- Format: CD-ROM
- Series: Home Economics Electronic Whiteboard Series
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Home Economics
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: Australian