History of the First Australians Set 4 (Books 61-80) - Teachers' Resource
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Coombs, Sharlene
The Teachers' Resource for History of the First Australians Set 4 – More Stories has been designed to help your students engage in deeper learning opportunities through literacy activities that link with each of the stories. Each story is supported by two full pages of activities which include:
- Spelling and vocabulary development/practice
- Grammar and punctuation work
- Word study and dictionary work
- Oral language opportunities
- Handwriting/fine motor skills practice
- Comprehension and reading fluency
- Critical and visual literacy opportunities
Oral language continues to be a focus with this guide with activities that encourage students to express their ideas and thoughts through speaking, writing and artwork. This fosters deeper learning, increased understanding and improved self-awareness.
Various ACARA F-10 References are also addressed, however, the primary purpose is to continually develop literacy skills and oral language opportunities within the context of Indigenous Perspectives.
- Format: Paperback
- Series: History of the First Australians Set 4
- Publication Date: 1/09/2021
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Indigenous
- Audience: Primary
- Curriculum: Australian
We have these books in our library and have also integrated them into our take-home readers across years K - 6 to help expose our students and families to our First Nation peoples and culture. They are popular books in the library and are borrowed out across all year levels.
Moorak Primary and Preschool