History of the First Australians Sets 1-5 Mega Bundle
SKU / ISBN:
This Mega Value Bundle contains:
- 1 Complete Set of History of the First Australians Set 1 (Books 1-20)
- History of the First Australians Set 1 Teacher Guide
- 1 Complete Set of History of the First Australians Set 2 (Books 21-40)
- History of the First Australians Set 2 Teacher Guide
- 1 Complete Set of History of the First Australians Set 3 (Books 41-60)
- History of the First Australians Set 3 Teacher Guide
- 1 Complete Set of History of the First Australians Set 4 (Books 61-80)
- Both History of the First Australians Set 4 Teacher Guides
- 1 Complete Set of History of the First Australians Set 5 (Books 81-100)
- History of the First Australians Set 5 Teacher Guide
This is a set of 100 readers and 5 Teacher Guides, with activities to help increase students' engagement with the readers and their topics, to further encourage literacy, and to help teachers save valuable time!
The topics chosen were comprehensive and succinct to give an introduction to the many broad areas of study. The First Peoples were not a homogenous group but waves of peoples forming different tribes and groups. Their response in terms of hunting and gathering differed based on climates, food supplies, and skills. The spread of the peoples and the extended period of settlement led to complex kinships structures, oral histories, dance and belief systems which were unique for each of these tribes. These topics for part of the reader series and become an ideal discussion starter and introduction to many aspects of the First Australians.
Beautifully illustrated with original art - these are an ideal addition to any Indigenous or reader series in schools. These would be ideal as Take Home Readers, Guided Readers or HiLo readers. The content is suitable for any study of Indigenous Australians. ACARA place Indigenous context as a priority area and with the inclusion of literacy blocks this series is able to be programmed covering both requirements. A valuable resource addition to any school!
- Format: Pack
- Series: History of the First Australians
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Indigenous, Literacy
- Audience: Primary
- Reading Recovery: Level 05, Level 06, Level 07, Level 08, Level 09, Level 10, Level 11, Level 12, Level 13, Level 14, Level 15, Level 16, Level 17, Level 18, Level 19, Level 20, Level 21, Level 22, Level 23, Level 24, Level 25, Level 26, Level 27, Level 28, Level 29, Level 30
- Curriculum: Australian