Nutrition and Labelling (PowerPoint CD-ROM)
SKU / ISBN:
Author: Fraser, Pauline
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
These informative PowerPoint CD-ROMs can be used on all interactive whiteboards, smart boards and computers.
- Looks at food and describes the ingredients and the labelling
- Contains questions and exercises which enable the student to easily distinguish the nutritional qualities of the food we eat
- Looks at what is in milk and the different types of milk
- The nutritional properties and different labels are compared in yoghurt, bread, cheese and meat
- Format: CD-ROM
- Series: Home Economics Electronic Whiteboard Series
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Home Economics
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: Australian