Photosynthesis & Respiration Multimedia Lesson (CD-ROM)
SKU / ISBN:
The Perfect Complement to Any Life Science or Biology Curriculum!
Contains a comprehensive array of multimedia lessons and activities. Designed for multi-sensory learning, they're the perfect resource for Interactive Whiteboards. And the lessons are also ideal for individual student instruction on any computer!
Each multimedia lesson consists of the following 5 Modules along with a digital, inquiry-based Student Activity Guide:
- Lesson Presentation - Consists of a series of narrated, visual presentations, each featuring highly-detailed graphics and illuminating animations.
- Interactive Activities - Includes a variety of activities, a virtual lab investigation and a Lab Activity Guide.
- Visual Resources - Provides additional images as well as the individual graphics from the Lesson Presentation Module.
- Vocabulary - Features an illustrated view of key vocabulary, allowing you to choose any of the terms along with their corresponding images and definitions.
- Assessment - Consists of a series of assessment/review questions for use in either a Quiz Mode, Practice Mode or Play Mode.
This title covers:
- Cell Energy
- Process of Photosynthesis
- Cellular Respiration
- Virtual Lab Investigation: Effects of Light on Photosynthesis
- Format: CD-ROM
- Series: Life Sciences Multimedia Lessons
- Publisher: NewPath Learning
- Subject: Subject: Science
- Audience: Secondary
- Curriculum: Australian