Physics: Electric Charge and Electromagnetism (CD-ROM)
SKU / ISBN:
A comprehensive coverage of the introductory sections of electric charge and electromagnetism. The engaging visuals and interesting examples will help all students in comprehending and remembering these concepts.
The program is in two sections:
- Electric Charge - electric charge, interaction between charged objects, electroscope to investigate charge, charges moving through electric fields, application of Ohm's Law; and
- Electromagnetism - direction and magnitude of forces on charges in fields, current carrying conductors and Oersted's experiment, Ampere definition and forces between two charge carrying conductors, EMF induction/induced currents and Faraday's Experiments amongst others.
- Format: CD-ROM
- Series: Science Series
- Publication Date: 01/01/2000
- Publisher: Knowledge Books and Software
- Subject: Subject: Science
- Audience: Secondary