Walkabout Wellbeing Activity Cards Teacher Resource
SKU / ISBN:
Winner for the Student Resource category in the 2023 Educational Australian Publishing Awards
The Teacher Guide for the Walkabout Wellbeing Activity Cards has been designed to help students engage in deeper learning opportunities that link with each of the cards. Each card is supported by two full pages of activities which include:
- Spelling and vocabulary development/practice
- Grammar and punctuation work
- Word study and dictionary work
- Oral language opportunities
- Handwriting/fine motor skills practice
- Comprehension and reading fluency
- Critical and visual literacy opportunities
Oral language continues to be a focus with this guide with activities that encourage students to express their ideas and thoughts through speaking, writing, and artwork. This fosters deeper learning, increased understanding, and improved self-awareness.
Various ACARA F-10 References are also addressed, however, the primary purpose is to continually develop literacy skills and oral language opportunities within the context of Indigenous Perspectives.
|Yarn Circles Wellbeing
|History of the First
Australians Set 5 Value Pack